Thank you Yuvi’s blog for nominating me for this beautiful award. She writes, paints, sketches and is upto lot of things. Writes and draws on any/every topic. Versatile she is.
What is Leibster Award?
Leibster in German means sweetest, kindest and lovely. It was created in 2011 and it is given by bloggers to other bloggers whom they seem fit.
How does it work?
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers ( with under 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
My answers to the questions I have been given:
What is your hobby other than blogging?
I play video games, read novels and draw.
Which place would you like to visit atleast once in your life and why?
I would like to visit Amazon rainforest just for its sheer beauty. The tall dense trees, the unique species… I want to see most of it.
Which movie or tv show do you think is the best based on the story and why?
The dark knight. It shows us how a good person’s mind can be manipulated by evil. Also evil, the pure evil soul just wants to see the world burn. Joker was an awesome character.
What is your fantasy wish?
To be a superhero. A vigilante like batman.
Which novel or book do you like and what is the current one you are reading (if any)?
I loved ‘The kite runner’. The emotions were expressed in a beautiful way. The way it touches your heart and makes you confused about your own notions on who is at fault or who is suffering is more.
Do you believe in ‘true love’?
Yea. Where there is no condition, no expectation, understanding of one’s nature and acceptance. Like how nature loves us. But not how we love it.
How important do you think encouragement is?
Like how important salt and sugar is for every food. It gives that confidence to the person. Makes him believe in himself a little bit more. And most of the time this little bit ends up being the success factor.
What is the best of your virtues?
Optimism. I stay optimistic in every situation I face.
Name one food that you would never stop liking ever.
Dosa. But my hostel dosa has been plotting to change my notion. 😦
How do you manage your work/studies and writing time?
I try to allocate time for each in my mind. If it doesn’t work out, I go based on my priorities. First finish my studies related works and then write.
How do you overcome writer’s block?
I give myself few days where in I do everything other than writing. Don’t even think about it. And often even before the deadline I get back the urge to write. And I don’t know why, but I generally get lots of ideas during my exams. 😉
Now my turn to ask question to my nominees:
- What would you do if blogging hadn’t existed?
- Do you believe in fate/karma?
- What is that one thing you love about humans?
- Is there something that you would like to change about yourself?
- Describe any one of the moments that you are proud to have been a part of.
- Write a quote which you can relate to.
- What made you start blogging?
- Anything or anyone that/who made you curious?
- Who is your favorite animated character and why?
- What is your dream?
- If you had to walk across a lonely road, whom would you prefer to go with?
Now, the tough part. My nominees. My other friends are also sweet in their own unique way.
- Flittering Soul
- Mysteries of life
- Absurd Lucid
- Pravartika’s log
- That girl 4ever blog
- Ms Skyfall
- Colourful canvas
- Thoughts of words blog
- Subbashini meenakshi sundaram
- Esther’s blog
- My local web
When you post your answers, do let me know. Would love to read your answers.
Have a great day everyone!